The Rose Adventure

or What happens when a non-gardener impulsively buys 15 David Austin, bare root, English rose bushes.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pruning

I can't figure out if I'm supposed to prune now or not. I just watched a bunch of YouTube videos on pruning. According to the videos, I'm 8 months too late. O_O

I checked out HeirloomRoses.com. They've got a couple I'm interested in for next year but I'll probably just stick with David Austin. I was only going to get three new DA roses for next year but my list is now around thirteen and increasing. But finally, I know what I'm doing!

Do all gardeners sacrifice plants to ignorance? I've got a really expensive ignorance going if that's the case. Or perhaps the more pc and elegant description is "Gardener Error". Hopefully, next year will be the best yet, with not even one rose lost due to Gardener Error.

I'll have to type up my final DA wish list, along with my plans for the new roses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter